Saturday, October 31, 2009

Has anyone gotten a student loan from sallie mae before?

Is it any good? What is the process? And, do they send you the money or do they send it to the institute? Any information will help.. Thanks..



Has anyone gotten a student loan from sallie mae before?

I have gotten a few of the sallie mae tuition answer loans and they sent the money directly to me. I did cosign with a parent that had ok credit.



The max that can be borrowed for me anyways is 40,000 per year. I attend a community college and am a sophmore.



I filled out the online application and I received a preapproval number. I then printed out the application, signed it, had cosigner sign it, and then faxed 7 pages to them. All you need is a copy of your photo ID, a cosigners photo ID, and a letter from the school (with their address on the letter) stating how many credits you're taking that semester. There is only 4 pages from the printed out application that you need to fax along with the other above mentioned items.



I got the check in about 2 weeks.



Has anyone gotten a student loan from sallie mae before?

yes, its a student loan so i dont know what you consider %26quot;good%26quot; but they send the money directly to the institute.

No comments:

Post a Comment