Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Private Student Loans? I need to know where I can sign up for a private student loan?

mine is through Sallie Mae.



Private Student Loans? I need to know where I can sign up for a private student loan?

I would first check out the College Loan Corporation (google it). They helped me out, and their rates are the best. They have all the regular school loans (Stafford, PLUS, etc), plus they have a private student loan if you didn't qualify for any of the above.



Private Student Loans? I need to know where I can sign up for a private student loan?

The best thing to do is compare the different private lenders out there, which can be done at http://www.finaid.org/loans/privatestude...



Most of the rates are very similar but do a little research and pick one that you think is best. I would suggest Think Financial. The application process is very quick and easy, and the check is sent directly to you so you can use the money for whatever you want. The limits are much higher with private student loans, up to $40,000 per year. You can find out more information about a Think loan at http://www.thinkfinancial.com . Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment